You are here
For Graduate Students
Please check the information below for important graduate program details and contacts. Please also feel free to contact the Graduate Office directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617.879.7166. You can also stop by the office, Tower 401, on the 4th floor of the Tower Building. In-person office hours are posted here.
- Student ID: To get a student ID, please bring a copy of your schedule (available on Self-Service) to our Public Safety Office on the 2nd floor of the Tower Building. Student IDs are required to be displayed whenever you are on campus.
- Self-Service is the interface you will use to register for classes, plan for future terms, and check grades, and update personal information.
- Parking: For questions or info on parking please visit massart.edu/parking.
- Username and Email: Once your classes begin, we will only email you at your MassArt email. Please be sure to use your MCA email for all college business. For any questions or issues about your username or email, please contact the MassArt HelpDesk at 617.879.7888.
- Tuition, Billing, and Payments: Find info on certificate tuition at Graduate Tuition and Fees. Please contact the Bursar’s Office with any questions regarding your tuition, your bill, or your payments at email@example.com or 617.879.7900.
- Refund Policy for Fall and Spring
- Financial Aid: Please contact the Office of Student Financial Assistance for any financial aid questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617.879.7849.
- Academic Advising: For any questions about your course plan, or advising, please contact your Program Director (listed below) or contact the Graduate Programs Office at email@example.com. Additional infromation and links can be found on the Graduate Registration page of MassArt's Graduate Student Resources blog.
Program DIRECTORS and course Requirements
- Program Director: Beth Balliro
- MAT: Master of Arts in Teaching/Art Education Curriculum
- BFA/MAT: Master of Arts in Teaching Curriculum
- BFA/MA: Master of Arts Curriculum
- MEd: Master of Education Curriculum
- Teacher Preparation Program Curriculum
- Program Directors: Martha Rettig (on sabbatical Spring 2023) & Fish McGill
- MFA: Design (The Dynamic Media Institute) Requirements
- Post-Bac Requirements
MFA: 2D FINE ARTS
- Program Directors: James Cambronne (Fall 2022) & Cecilia Vázquez (Spring 2023)
- MFA: 2D Fine Arts Requirements
MFA: 3D FINE ARTS