You are here
For Graduate Students
Please check the information below for important graduate program details and contacts. Please also feel free to contact the Graduate Office directly at email@example.com or 617.879.7166. You can also stop by the office on the 4th floor of the Tower Building.
- Student ID: To get a student ID or a n, please bring a copy of your schedule (available on Student Planning) to our Public Safety Office on the 2nd floor of the Tower Building. Student IDs are required to be displayed whenever you are on campus.
- Student Planning is the interface you will use to register for classes, plan for future terms, and check grades, and update personal information.
- Parking: For questions or info on parking please visit massart.edu/parking
- Username and Email: Once your classes begin, we will only email you at your MassArt email. Please be sure to use your MCA email from all college business. For any questions or issues about your username or email, please contact the MassArt HelpDesk at 617.879.7888
- Tuition, Billing, and Payments: Find info on certificate tuition at Graduate Tuition and Fees. Please contact the Bursar’s Office with any questions regarding your tuition, your bill, or your payments at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617.879.7900.
- Refund Policy
- Financial Aid: Please contact the Office of Student Financial Assistance for any financial aid questions at email@example.com or 617.879.7849
- Academic Advising: For any questions about your course plan, or advising, please contact your Program Coordinator (listed below) or the Graduate Office directly.
Program coordinators and course Requirements
- Program Coordinator: Professor Lois Hetland
- MAT: Master of Arts in Teaching/Art Education Requirements
- BFA/MAT: Master of Arts in Teaching Requirements
- BFA/MA: Master of Arts Requirements
- MEd: Master of Education Requirements
- Teacher Preparation Program Requirements
- Program Coordinator: Professor Martha Rettig
- MFA: Design (The Dynamic Media Institute) Requirements
- Post-Bac Requirements
2D & 3D FINE ARTS
- Program Coordinator: Professor James Cambronne
- MFA: 2D Fine Arts Requirements
- MFA: 3D (General, Fibers, and Metals) Requirements