You are here
For Certificate Students
FOR NEW STUDENTS
Congratulations on being accepted to a certificate program at MassArt! If you have already taken some classes at MassArt, please note these important changes:
- You will now work directly with the Office of the Registrar for issues with your schedule and grades.
- You will be registered by the Office of the Registrar for your first term. For all subsequent terms, you will register yourself.
- You will pre-register for classes using Student Planning. You will not longer be using the CE website to register.
- You will be billed for your courses. Tuition will be due before classes being.
- You will be required to use your MassArt email for all college business.
FOR ALL CERTIFICATE STUDENTS
- Student ID: To receive a student ID, please bring a copy of your schedule (available on Student Planning) to our Public Safety Office on the 2nd floor of the Tower Building
- Student Planning is the interface you will use to register for classes, plan for future terms, and check grades, and update personal information.
- Parking: For questions or info on parking please visit massart.edu/parking
- Username and Email: For any questions or issues about your username or email, please contact the MassArt HelpDesk at 617.879.7888
- Tuition, Billing, and Payments: Find info on certificate tuition at Certificate Tuition and Fees. Please contact the Bursar’s Office with any questions regarding your tuition, your bill, or your payments at email@example.com or 617.879.7900
- Refund Policy
- Financial Aid: Please contact the Office of Student Financial Assistance for any financial aid questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617.879.7849
- Academic Advising: For any questions about your course plan, or advising, please contact your specific program coordinators listed below:
FASHION DESIGN CERTIFICATE
FURNITURE DESIGN CERTIFICATE
COMMUNICATION DESIGN CERTIFICATE
INDUSTRIAL DESIGN CERTIFICATE
Certificate Programs at MassArt operate through Professional and Continuing Education (PCE). With the exception of Industrial Design, all classes for certificate students are offered during the evening or on weekends. However, certificate students are matriculated MassArt students, subject to college policies and eligible for services available to other members of the college community.