You are here
Please visit our Fall 2020 FAQs for the most up to date information.
- Graduate and Certificate students should contact Jonathan Rand for questions regarding registration
- Dual Majors and Minors Registration Policy
- Registration Worksheet
- Step by step instructions to register online with Self-Service
- If you are unable to Log-In to daVinci, please contact Tech Central at 617.879.7888 or visit the Tech Central Office on the 3rd floor of the Design and Media Center
- If you have any questions regarding daVinci please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The first two weeks of the semester are the Add/Drop period when students can change their registered schedule. All changes to a schedule should be listed on one Add/Drop Form (available in the Registrar's Office). To add a class, students should bring an Add/Drop form to the first class meeting and ask the faculty if they can be added to the course; not all courses have space for additional students. Instructor's signatures are required for any added course. The student's faculty advisor (or department chair) must approve the students program and sign the Add/Drop form.
International student with an F-1/J-1 Visa may need the International Education Center to approve schedule changes.
Late registration is allowed during the Add/Drop period only. The fee for late registration is $200.00. Students who register late must use the Late Registration Form. All classes should be added should be on one form. Late registering students must obtain the signature of the instructor of each course for which they are registering. Late registering students should go to the first class meeting and ask the faculty if they can be added to the course; not all courses have space for additional students.
Late Registration Form must be approved by the Bursar (Business Office) before the Registrar's Office will process it.