You are here
There are numerous opportunities to study abroad during the summer. Here are a few things to consider when planning a summer abroad program:
- Program classes, credits, lengths, locations and prices vary greatly.
- You can begin planning your summer abroad experience as early as your Foundation Year. Everything you need to consider is listed here.
- Summer programs are generally not covered by financial aid but scholarships are available, so plan ahead!
- See all of the summer programs available here.
- Have questions? Make an appointment with the Study Abroad Advisor to learn more. See you soon!