- COVID Safety Requirements
- Federal CARES
- International Students
- Past Updates
May 2022 UPDATE
Happy Summer 2022! Thanks to everyone for following all COVID protocols to keep our campus safe– including getting fully vaccinated and boosted. COVID is still with us, and still mutating, so we have to stay vigilant! The following are updates to our COVID Operations.
Campus Access - students, faculty, and staff
- The following protocols are still required for everyone:
- Accessing campus through the DMC and Kennedy main entrances only
- Swiping in with your MassArt ID at both DMC and Kennedy main entrances
- Mask-wearing in all indoor spaces
- As of Monday, May 23rd, the COVID Test Site will be open during these hours:
- Monday 12pm-2pm
- Wednesday 12pm-2pm
- Appointments are strongly encouraged and can be scheduled through the CoVerified app.
- Testing requirements: testing remains required only for those who have medical or religious exemptions from vaccination and are regularly accessing campus. For all others, it is optional and encouraged.
FREE COVID-19 Antigen Self-tests
With reduced Test Site hours, we want to emphasize the use of self-tests. Free COVID-19 Antigen Self-Tests remain available for pick-up for all faculty, staff and students – while supplies last, at the following locations:
- Kennedy 2nd Floor
- Student Development
- Counseling & Wellness Center
- Security Desks - DMC, Kennedy & Tower
- Residence Halls - Security Desks
- Covid-19 Test Site - DMC North Crackatorium
Seasonal allergies continue to affect or perhaps deceive many of us, so if you have symptoms, please don’t assume “it’s just allergies” – take a COVID test and be sure!
- Visitors must sign in at the DMC Public Safety desk upon entrance.
- Mask-wearing is required for all visitors, regardless of vaccination status
- External guests are permitted in the residence halls; guests must be vaccinated and security desk staff will be verifying their vaccination status.
- The Eat>Cafe and Peets in Kennedy are open to the general public; masks are required for entry, and mask-wearing is required when not actively eating or drinking.
- Students enrolling in summer programs will be expected to be fully vaccinated. Further details on protocols and access for summer programs will be shared shortly.
Please direct any questions you may have about these plans to one of the offices below, where colleagues are happy to help: