You are here
The Center for Art and Community Partnerships believes that art and design are dynamic, transformative tools in building and nurturing community. CACP embraces inclusive, collaborative approaches to create artful opportunities in which artists, designers, community partners, members of the college community, and the wider public create and learn from one another.
I am interested in what art can do beyond the individual in the studio. This event affects my life in a such positive way because I can see the power of organizing artists to work for the benefit of others. - Gustavo Barceloni '17 BFA Ceramics on working with Haley House
Connecting the Community
CACP works with community partners and artists to enact change through art making.
Past collaborations include:
- Wee Free Black Mamas with Wee the People
- Sparring Partners Exhibition Windows
- Souper Bowl at the Haley House
- Bread and Puppet artist in residency at MassArt
- Youth in Mind/Art on Hand Collaboration