You are here
Student Accessibility Services
To request and manage student accommodations, please review the following steps:
- • Submit Request for Accommodations by May 1 for housing accommodations and July 1 for academic accommodations. Students entering in the spring semester should submit requests by December 1 and January 10, respectively.
- • All requests must include documentation of the disability. Please review the documentation guidelines.
- • New students and newly diagnosed students should make an appointment to meet with Student Accessibility Staff prior to the beginning of classes or early in the semester to review documentation and discuss possible accommodations:
- • Please review the housing accommodation guidelines
- • Read about information regarding Service and Emotional support animals
- • Animals residing on campus will need to have a Vaccination Form for Service and Emotional Support Animals
- • Student Accessibility Services provides Letters of Accommodation in electronic form, confirming appropriate accommodations. Students are expected to copy the letter into emails to their professors and follow-up in class to discuss the implementation of their accommodations
- • Students who require exam accommodations should meet with faculty prior to each exam to discuss arrangements.
- • If, at any point, an instructor expresses concern about the academic accommodations stated in the Accommodations Letter, students should contact Student Accessibility Services immediately
For more information contact the Academic Resource Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 617.879.7280.