You are here
Student Accessibility Services
Student Accessibility Services within the ARC works with students to ensure equal access to the MassArt experience. Through the ARC, students with documented disabilities can receive accommodations in and outside the classroom. In order to receive accommodations, students must make an appointment to meet with the Associate Dean and fill out a request form (below.) Accommodations must be renewed each semester.
For more information contact the ARC at email@example.com or 617.879.7280.
- Acessible PDFs and Digital Book Request
- Documentation Guidelines
- Guidelines for Getting an Accommodation
- Request for Accommodations
- Service and Emotional Support Animals
- Vaccination Form for Service and Emotional Support Animals
For more information about ADA policy, you can visit the official Americans with Disabilities Act website.