You are here
Student Leadership Opportunities
Photo by Kenny Truong '20 BFA Graphic Design.
Leadership experience complements the academic curriculum at MassArt and empowers students to become more confident, engaged artists. Students have the opportunity to apply for various paid positions for their Sophomore through Senior years.
Student Leadership Positions
NEW THIS YEAR
Below are the different positions that are hired through the Student Leadership Process. For most positions, if you apply you will interview for the position automatically. You will receive an email with instructions to sign up for interviews in January.
Due to the high application numbers for the following positions, you will need to attend the Group Interview Day on 2/2 and then will receive a notification about whether or not you will be offered an individual interview: RA, Primer, Tour Guide, Tour Guide Coordinator, Volunteer Opportunities Coordinator, MAC Board, Student Galleries Manager, Campus Center Manager.
You will receive an email letting you know whether or not you have an individual interview with the aforementioned positions after the Group Interview Day.
- Academic Resource Center: Peer Mentor
- Artward Bound: Tutor/Mentor (Summer) *prefer candidates who will not be in their final year during the 2019-2020 academic term
- Artward Bound: Tutor/Mentor (Academic Year) *prefer candidates who will not be in their final year during the 2019-2020 academic term
- Admissions: Tour Guide Coordinator *must have previous experience as a Tour Guide
- Admissions: Tour Guide
- Center for Art and Community Partnerships (CACP): Graphic Designer
- Center for Art and Community Partnerships (CACP): Admin Assistant
- Continuing Education: Youth Programs: Summer Resident Assistant *this position is not available for students who are currently first year students
- Counseling and Wellness: PULSE Peer Health and Wellness Advocate
- International Education Center: Global Mentor – Study Abroad
- International Education Center: Global Mentor – International Student Support
- Marketing and Communications: Photographer
- Marketing and Communications: Social Media Ambassador
- Orientation: Primer
- Orientation: Graphic Designer
- Residence Life Program Coordinator
- Residence Life: Resident Assistant
- Residence Life: Summer Conference Assistant
- Student Activities: Campus Center Manager
- Student Activities: MAC Board (MassArt Activities Council)
- Student Activities: Student Galleries Manager
- Student Activities: Volunteer Opportunities Coordinator
- Student Development: Graphic Design Coordinator
- Review the Student Leadership Application Process/Timeline
- Resume Template
- Applications are due February 1, 2019 by 5:00pm
- Questions? Email Laura Flynn (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Note: To access the application you must be logged into your MassArt email account