You are here
- 2022 - present MassArt, Boston, MA. Visiting Artist, Painting
- 2021 - present Boston University, Boston, MA. Foundation Painting
- 2021 - present RISD, Providence, RI. Drawing (remote)
- 2020 - present Boston University, Boston, MA. Advanced Printmaking
- 2018 - present Montserrat College of Art, Beverly, MA. Printmaking Professor
- 2022 - Looking at Place, Katzman Contemporary Projects, NH
- 2021 - 40 Under 40: North Shore Emerging Artists, Rocky Neck Art Colony, Gloucester, MA. Curated by Lydia Gordon of the Peabody Essex Museum.
- 2021 - Next Now: Montserrat Faculty Biennial, Montserrat Gallery, Beverly, MA
- 2019 - Prints From Campus: Selections from Faculty Teaching in New England, Danforth Art Museum, Framingham, MA
- 2019 - AiR Exhibition (Solo Exhibition), Umbrella Arts Gallery, Concord, MA
Residencies and Awards:
- 2022 - Blanche E. Colman Award, Boston, MA
- 2018 - 2019 Artist-in-Residence, The Umbrella, Concord, MA
- 2017 - John Walker Alumni Award, Boston University, Boston, MA
- 2016 - Anderson Ranch Printmaking Scholarship, Boston University College of Fine Arts, Boston, MA
- 2016 - Artist-in-Residence, Bok Farm, Hope, ME
2018 - Artists On Art, “Thoughts on Perception”
2017 - Marta Pauer-Tursi, “Fresh Eyes At Helen Day: MFA Students Shine”, Artscope 69, July/August 2017, magazine.
2015 - Manifest Gallery, “INDA 9”, Cincinnati, OH, book.
2015 - Manifest Gallery, “INPA 4”, Cincinnati, OH, book.
2013 - Lundgren, Per, “The Nerdrum School”. Orfeus Publishing, Olso, Norway, book.