You are here
Colleges of the Fenway & ProArts Consortia
Colleges of the fenway
Colleges of the Fenway (COF) is a collaborative effort of neighboring Boston-based colleges in the Fenway area, including: Emmanuel College, Massachusetts College of Art and Design, Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences, Simmons University, and Wentworth Institute of Technology.
As a member of the COF, MassArt students have access to resources including:
- Cross-Registration: Take advantage of the wide variety of courses in which you, as an undergraduate student within COF, are eligible to enroll
- Study Abroad: Global Education Opportunities (GEO) Center offers member colleges a shared resource for preparing students with learning and life experiences to function effectively in a global environment. The Center is dedicated to building awareness of, support for, access to and participation in COF-sponsored cross-cultural education abroad as well as in the U.S.
- Intramural Sports: Join a team with students from other member institutions. Sports include: Flag Football, Outdoor Soccer, Tennis, Softball, Volleyball and Basketball
- Performing Arts: Take classes towards a minor in Performing Arts or participate in ensembles such as orchestra, jazz band, dance, and theater
- Fenway Card: Issued to all students, faculty, and staff, the Fenway Card is required for identification and access to campus services, including free admission to the Isabella Stuart Gardner Museum. It also offers a convenient account -Fenway Cash - for making cashless purchases at all five colleges and around the Fenway
- Student Activities: The COF hosts collaborative student initiatives for social, recreational, and educational programs amongst the five member colleges. To view upcoming COF events, visit the Colleges of the Fenway Calendar
- Showa Boston: Be a part of the College Connector Program by serving as a mentor to Japanese exchange students while learning about the Japanese culture
Update: Suspended Registration
In response to the COVID-19 outbreak, the ProArts Consortium Board has suspended cross-registration for the Fall 2020 semester. As a result, registration for courses at member ProArts institutions will not be available for MassArt students this fall semester.
The Professional Arts Consortium is an association of seven Boston-area colleges dedicated to the visual and performing arts: Berklee College of Music, Boston Architectural College, Boston Conservatory at Berklee, Emerson College, Massachusetts College of Art and Design, New England Conservatory, and School of Museum of Fine Arts at Tufts.
The mission of ProArts is to cultivate collaborative programs and transformative projects that have the capacity to strengthen the educational purposes of its member institutions and to take a leadership role in promoting the vital and central value of the arts in Boston and beyond.
As a member of ProArts, MassArt students have access to resources including:
- Cross-Registration: Take advantage of the wide variety of courses in which you, as an undergraduate student within the ProArts, are eligible to enroll
- Libraries: ProArts provides students, faculty, and staff with access to all libraries of the member schools. Each library houses a unique selection of circulating and non-circulating materials.
- Inter-institutional courses developed by faculty who seek to create innovative, multi-disciplinary classes