Who--who--who's got a crush on you! Was it all a dream?
This short was an Official Selection for the following:
- Yoni Fest 2017, USA
- Fovéa Film Night 2017, France
- Simultan Festival 2017, Romania
- Southern Colorado Film Festival 2017, USA
- Linoleum Contemporary Animation and Media Art Festival 2017, Ukraine
- Jacksonville Documentary Film Festival 2017, USA
- World of Women Film Festival 2017, Tunisia
- Seoul International Cartoon and Animation Festival 2017, South Korea
An assignment from MDES 601 Experience Design Lab.
This was a team project assignment focused on Autonomous Mobility. There is a paradigm shift happening in personal mobility. Many car companies are taking the lead set by Google to pursue the idea of “driverless cars” and what this technology can offer consumers and opportunities for businesses and services. This tecnology may also eventually dictate how cities are designed. Students were challenged to consider service and experience design solutions that embrace this growing need.
This is a title sequence put together for the film Detroit Rock City. It's a film about 4 kids who are off to see the greatest rock band ever: KISS. Taking place in their adolescent years, these kids are rebelling against anything and everything. The concept riffs off of classroom doodles to emulate the spirit of rebellion.