You are here
- Email invitations to alumni exhibitions, events, and programs
- Alumni e-Connection, a quarterly email publication featuring news about what's happening at MassArt and with other alumni.
- Stay connected to MassArt and fellow alumni in our official MassArt Facebook Group, and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn. Tag your content with #MassArtAlumni to share your artwork, news, and updates!
ALUMNI EMAIL ADDRESS
All alumni are eligible for an alumni address (i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org)
If you graduated before 2011, please contact us email@example.com to set up your account. For alumni who graduated after 2011, your student email address, and all messages, drive contents, and other google application data is seamlessly migrated to your new address.
ALUMNI PHOTO ID
As an alum of MassArt, a number of resources are available to you with your Alumni ID. Please note that the MassArt Alumni Photo ID is necessary for entrance to the MassArt campus. The Alumni ID is free of charge.
The Alumni Photo ID provides access to:
- The MassArt Campus
- Morton R. Godine Library
- Career Development
- Schuman Fitness Center at Wentworth Institute of Technology
Need an Alumni Photo ID?
We are currently working remotely, so we have a new process! Please email your request to Alumni Relations with the following information:
Subject Heading: Alumni ID Badge request
- Alumni requestor's name
- Your current mailing address
- Your educational information (Grad Year, Degree, Major) and Colleague ID (if known)
- Attach a JPEG photo of yourself following these guidelines
We will then submit your request to the MassArt Public Safety Office. They will print out your Alumni ID Badge and then mail it to you.
A number of library resources are available to MassArt alumni. For research databases inquiries, contact the library at firstname.lastname@example.org
Loan privileges for library materials are listed below:
- Books: 25 at a time for 3 weeks (2 renewals permitted)
- DVDs and VHS: 3 at a time for 3 days (1 renewal permitted)
- Periodicals: In library use only
- Electronic Databases: In library use only
Liberty Mutual has partnered with MassArt to offer you exclusive savings on quality auto and home insurance.*
Call 855-948-6267 or visit Liberty Mutual to learn more or get a free quote.
*Discounts and savings are available where state laws and regulations allow, and may vary by state. To the extent permitted by law, applicants are individually underwritten; not all applicants may qualify.
DISCOUNTED ZIPCAR MEMBERSHIP
Join the MassArt Alumni group discount by using the URL zipcar.com/MassArtAlumni. As an alumnus/a you can join for a discounted rate of $35..