You are here
- Email invitations to alumni exhibitions, events, and programs
- Monthly alumni email publication featuring news about what's happening at MassArt and with other alumni.
- Stay connected to MassArt and fellow alumni in our official MassArt Facebook Group, and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn. Tag your content with #MassArtAlumni to share your artwork, news, and updates!
ALUMNI EMAIL ADDRESS
All alumni are eligible for an alumni address (i.e. email@example.com).
If you graduated before 2011 and you would like to have an alumni email account, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org to set up your alumni account.
For alumni who graduated between 2011-2021, your student email account was seamlessly migrated to your alumni account after you graduated and retained the password that was affiliated with your student email account. If you have forgotten your password, please contact us at email@example.com and we can reset it for you.
For alumni who graduated in the Classes of 2022 and 2023, You will continue to have access to your current MassArt student Google account and all of its features for one year after you graduate from MassArt. At that time, your student email address (YourNetID@massart.edu) will be migrated to your alumni address (YourNetID@alumni.massart.edu). Your existing password will remain the same.
• Note to all alumni email users: Google has ended unlimited storage for non-profit organizations, including higher education institutions. Accordingly, MassArt has recently formed a working group to research and to review the impact of Google’s decision, including how peer institutions have responded to it. While graduating students can expect to have access to their massart.edu email accounts for one-year from the time of graduation, there may be changes to the alumni email service, as a result of the working group’s findings. Be sure to watch your email inbox for updates in the coming months.
ALUMNI PHOTO ID
As an alum of MassArt, a number of resources are available to you with your Alumni ID. Please note that the MassArt Alumni Photo ID is necessary for entrance to the MassArt campus. The Alumni ID is free of charge.
The Alumni Photo ID provides access to:
- The MassArt Campus
- Morton R. Godine Library
- Career Development
- Schuman Fitness Center at Wentworth Institute of Technology
Need an Alumni Photo ID?
There are two ways to obtain a MassArt alumni photo ID badge:
- Visit the Alumni Relations Office in the Tower Building, Room T1108, Tuesday thru Friday from 9:00 am - 5:00 pm. We’ll ask you to update your contact information and then you’ll receive an alumni photo ID form to bring to Public Safety to issue you an alumni ID badge
A number of library resources are available to MassArt alumni. For research databases inquiries, contact the library at firstname.lastname@example.org
Loan privileges for library materials are listed below:
- Books: 25 at a time for 3 weeks (2 renewals permitted)
- DVDs and VHS: 3 at a time for 3 days (1 renewal permitted)
- Periodicals: In library use only
- Electronic Databases: In library use only
DISCOUNTED ZIPCAR MEMBERSHIP
Join Zipcar using the MassArt Alumni group discount and save up to $45 on an annual membership. As an alumnus/a you can join for a discounted membership rate of $40 for your first year.