You are here
You will need to provide proof (such as your MassArt ID) that you are a MassArt community member when purchasing from any suppliers.
Academic discounts (about 10% off MRP) for Apple products are available at the Apple Store. Click on "Education Store" in left frame, select the "College or University Student" link, find MassArt in the list of colleges. Other Macintosh models, as well as iPods, flat screen monitors, and various accessories can also be ordered at the Apple Education Store online or in store.
- Dell laptops: Students, staff and faculty can purchase Dell computers through the Employee and Education Purchasing program (EPP)
- Lenovo laptops: Students, staff and faculty can purchase Lenovo computers through their website directly
External Hard Drives are available at a significant discount (typically 30% off MRP) directly from LaCie. You can purchase only one product per semester. Products ship directly to you. Prices do not include shipping. Note: warranty now extended to 3 years for most prosumer products.
Academic discounts on other products are also available from the following vendors:
Student subscriptions are FREE with your MassArt NetId and password.
AutoDesk engineering and design products, are free for faculty and students. You may need to register with Autodesk, Apple (for products though the App Store), or others.
Painter and the full Graphics Suite are available for $15.
InVision is a design prototyping tool that lets you wire up bitmaps to create clickable functional prototypes. It is free for education. Registration is required as well as the MassArt code: 56-73-13-19.
A 12 month student lease costs $59. Note, $39 of this can be credited towards a full license if purchased within the year. Full package is $250.
Full package is $195; proof of status is required.
Residence Hall Information
MassArt provides WiFi access across the campus, including the residence halls. For instructions on how to connect to the WiFi, please review our How to: Connecting to the MassArt Wireless (WiFi) network wiki article.
MassArt utilizes Papercut, a print management software which is connected to users' NetID. Each enrolled student at the College receives a quota of $25 which approximates to 833 pages in black and white or 71 pages in color laser prints. Each enrolled student receives a print quota each semester. When this quota is reached, users pay for printing. Funds can be added using the Fenway Card with a credit card or through top-up cards available at the Campus Bookstore or via the Office of Financial Assistance for students with financial hardship.
To add money to your account:
- Visit Quick Add Value
- Input your Last Name and MassArt ID number and verify this informaiton
- Input the amount of money you'd like to add, and fill in your credit card information. Please note that PaperCut only accepts increments of $2, $5, and $10 so make sure the amount you add can be broken down into some combination of those amounts.
- Once you receive an approval number, visit Papercut
- Select "Add Credit"
- Enter your 16 Digit Fenway Cash Card Number (below your Student ID number)
- Select an amount of money from the drop down menu and click "Add Value"
For top-up cards:
- Obtain a top-up card from the campus bookstore or Office of Financial Aid. They are available in increments of $5, $10, $20, and $50
- Visit Papercut and enter your 16 Digit Fenway Cash Card Number (below your Student ID number)
- Click on "Redeem card" in the menu on the left of the screen
- Enter the code on the front of the card
Virtual Private Network
If you would like to set up a VPN on your computer, please contact the Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617.879.7888.