You are here
Elizabeth Mooney is a visual artist that explores the construct of landscape through painting, printmaking, and kinetic sculpture.
MFA in Painting and Drawing from California College of the Arts; BFA from the Art Institute of Boston (now Lesley University College of Art and Design)
In addition to her experience at MassArt, Elizabeth has experience teaching painting and printmaking at Carnegie Mellon University, Wellesley College, and the College of the Holy Cross.
- 'Q20' at the Davis Museum
- 'What Comes Around', a solo exhibition at Montserrat College
- Upcoming solo exhibition at LaMontagne Gallery in Boston.
- Visual Artist Fellowship at the Fine Arts Work Center in Provincetown
- Artist’s Grant from the Greater Pittsburgh Arts Council
- Artist Grant from the Berkshire Taconic Community Foundation
- Sustainable Arts Foundation Award in Painting
- Massachusetts Cultural Council Award in Painting