You are here
Jane D. Marsching is an interdisciplinary digital artist focusing on issues of climate change and environmentalism. Her work as been exhibited nationally and internationally at major museums including the ICA Boston and MASS MoCA.
- 2017 - Babson College
- 2016 - Kilroy Metal Ceiling Gallery, Brooklyn, NY "Emergence"
- 2016 - Northern Spark Festival, Minneapolis, MN
- 2015 - Stonehill College, MA, "Down to Earth"
- 2015 - Brant Gallery, MassArt, Boston, MA, "Directions"
- 2014 - DeCordova Sculpture Park and Museum, Lincoln, MA, "Walden," curated by Dina Deitsch
- 2014 - Wheaton College, Norton, MA
- 2011 - Far Field: Digital Culture, Climate Change, and the Poles, co-edited with Andrea Polli, Intellect Books
- 2006 - The Blur of the Otherworldly, catalog, co-edited with Mark Alice Durant, The Center for Art, Design and Visual Culture
- 2015/16 - Artist in Residence, Boston University Department of Earth and the Environment
- 2014 - St. Gaudans Fellow, Cornish, New Hampshire
- Boston University, Department of Energy & Climate, Artist in Residence (fall)
- 2011 - Biosphere Exploration, Rillito River Project, Tucson, AZ
- 2010 - Massachusetts College of Art and Design Faculty Grant
- Ningyo Editions, Watertown, MA, print residency
- 2009 - Blue Hill Observatory, Artist in Residence,
- 2008 - LEF Foundation Contemporary Work Fund grant
- 2007 - Artadia Award