You are here
- Your Creative Career
- Resume and Cover Letters
- The Job & Internship Search
- COVID-19 Resources
- Internship Guidelines, Fair, & Awards
- The Interview
- MassArt Portfolios
- Additional Resources
Students and alumni can self-schedule appointments for career or internship advising through their Handshake account online (go to Career Center in the upper menu and select Appointments in the dropdown.) Questions or trouble with the site? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cover Letter Guide
- Recording your Background Worksheet
- Top 10 Resume Tips
- How to Format Your Different Experiences
- Resume Action Words
- Resume & Cover Letter Templates
Internship Search Resources
Internship Application Timeline - When to apply
INTERNSHIP & Job FAIR
- MassArt holds an annual Internship & Job fair in February/March of each year.
- Prepare for the Fair Handout & Presentation
- MassArt Portfolios: MassArt students, alumni, faculty and staff may showcase their work to employers recruiting for MassArt talent at portfolios.massart.edu, which is powered by Behance.
- Portfolio Guide for Internship Applications