You are here
MFA, MassArt; BFA, Central State University, Edmond, OK
- Turbulence.org Internet art organization Steering Committee Member
- Boston Cyberarts Festival Visiting Artist
- Guest Lecturer: Chicago Art Institute, San Francisco Art Institute, Harvard University, Brown University, M.I.T. "Transmit" conference
Selected Exhibitions include film, video, performance, and computer based media
- Axiom Gallery, Boston;
- Creator of live events using digital imagery and telecommunications at the Centre Georges Pompidou, Paris
- National Museum of Science and Technology, Ottawa
- The Institute of Contemporary Art, Boston
- MIX Film/Video Festival, NYC
- Curator, "The Ballad of Wires and Hands" exhibition of interactive sculpture
- 2003 - Art New England, Review of "The Ballad of Wires and Hands"
- 2001 - Boston Globe, Review of "Geek Artists, Interacting Electronically"
- 2000 - WGBH, "The Electronic Canvas", featured artist in television documentary on video art history