You are here
In addition to his academic degrees, James McLeod has studied at the Pilchuck Glass School and the Haystack Mountain School of Crafts and has been the recipient of numerous scholarships and awards including the Saxe Award and the Corning Award. In 2003, McLeod was awarded a Fellowship at the Creative Glass Center of America.
He has taught at San Jose State University, the California College of the Arts, New York University, and Public Glass. McLeod’s work has been featured numerous times in the New Glass Review and is in the collection of the Museum of American Glass and the Corning Museum of Glass.
- 2005 - WEISSPOLLACK Galleries: New York, NY
- 2003 - The Tenderloft: San Francisco, CA
- 2002- Salbabida Art Space: Berkeley, CA
- 2004 - WEISSPOLLACK Galleries: New York, NY
- 2004 - Rico Art Space: Brooklyn, NY
- 2004 - SOFA Chicago: Chicago, IL
- 2004 - Rosenberg Gallery: New York, NY
- 2003 - New York University: Merit Based Graduate Tuition Scholarship
- 2003 - Glass Art Society Conference: Emerging Artist lecturer; Seattle, WA
- 2003 - Corning Award: Pilchuck Glass School
- 2004 - Glass Magazine: “Mirror on the Moment," Highlights of the last 25 years of the NGR.
- 2002 - New Glass Review 24: Neues Glas, Germany. April 2002