You are here
Denise Frame Harlan
2009 - MFA in Creative Writing, Creative NonFiction, Seattle Pacific University; BA Psychology, Taylor University
- 2019 - Present - Adjunct Instructor, Gordon College, Wenham MA
- 2013 - Present - College Application Essay Coach, Lexington Prep School, Lexington MA
- 2012 - 2015 - Site Manager, Episcopal City Tutoring SAT Workshop, Hamilton MA
- 2018 - Featured Review of We'll Fly Away by Brian Bliss in the Englewood Review of Books.
- 2017 - "Can Kickstarter Boost Your Hobby into a Business?" Article in Interweave Spin-Off Magazine
- 2015 - "They Say it Goes Fast, But I'm Not So Sure." Essay on The Slow Living blog
- 2013 - "Smoke Rings." Essay in Ruminate Magazine
- 2010 - "And She Took Flour: Cooking Lessons from Supper of the Lamb." Essay in The Spirit of Food, edited by Leslie Leyland Fields
- 2015 - "Two Small Children and The Mean Old World." Essay in the Makes You Mom blog
- 2013 - VanderMey Creative Nonfiction Award, honorable mention for "Smoke Rings"
- 2011 - Duncan Eat/Write Fellow, Writing Residency at Dairy Hollow