You are here
2017 - BA, Design & Business, University of Hartford
- 2002 - Present - Founder & Chief Experience Officer, Mad*Pow
At Mad*Pow we design things that help people thrive and organizations grow. Our agency's mission is to leverage human-centered design to improve the experiences people have with organizations, technology, and each other. Our purpose beyond profit is to improve health, help people achieve financial wellbeing, help them to learn and to connect with the people, information, and resources they need. We start by developing a deep understanding for the needs of the people we serve and use that insight to collaboratively envision a better experience for them and bring that vision to life across channels. We dive deep into the psychology of motivation, designing programs that help people change their behavior and their lives. We help organizations build a culture that fosters creativity, collaboration, and innovation through organizational design and training. We are committed to flawless execution from research to content strategy, design, testing, development, launch, and pilot. We love what we do and partner with organizations who are looking to drive change and make an impact.
- 2002 - 2003 - UX Architect, Putnam Investments
- 1998 - 2002 - UX Director, MicroArts Creative Agency
- 1998 - 2001 - UX Consultant, Sapient
- 1997 - 1998 - Web Designer, Sun Microsystems
Awards & Recognitions
- 2018 - Pharma Voice's Top 100 Most Inspiring People
- 2015 - MedTech Boston's "40 Under 40"
- 2014 - Boston Business Journal's "40 Under 40"
- 2009 - Mass High Tech's "Women to Watch"