You are here
Leland Burke has over 30 years of experience in animation, illustration, and graphic design. His work has been on view internationally and featured in numerous prestigious publications.
Professor Burke is a founding faculty of the Animation Department at MassArt.
MFA with Honors, Rhode Island School of Design; BFA, The University of Georgia
- Olive Jar Studios, Director
- Nickelodeon/Nick Digital, Designer
- The Ink Tank Animation Studio, Production & Design
- Cartoon Network, Designer/Animator
- Illustration Commissions from American Cancer Society, American Express, The Boston Globe, Forbes, IBM, Levi Strauss, The New Yorker, The New York Times, Random House, Vogue, The Washington Post
Connect: Leland Burke on Vimeo