You are here
2011 - MFA, Designed Objects and Interdisciplinary Studio Practice; School of the Art Institute of Chicago; 2000 - BA, Studio Art & Art History, Union College
- 2011 - Present - Co-Founder, Vetro Vero Glass & Design Studio
- 2017 - 2018 - Craftsperson in Residence (Gaffer), Pilchuck Glass School, Stanwood, WA
- 2016 - Demonstrating Artist / Hot Glass, Glass Art Society Conference
- 2016 - Instructor, Pilchuck Glass School 2012, 2014, 2016 - Instructor, Corning Museum of Glass
- 2013 - Instructor, Haystack Mountain School of Crafts
- 2009 - 2011, Teaching Assistant, School of the Art Institute of Chicago
- 2019 - CHROMA: A Contemporary Survey of American Glass, Fort Houston, Nashville, TN
- 2019 - MADE | Architectural Digest Design Show, New York, NY
- 2018 - Hawk Galleries, Columbus, OH
- 2018 - SOFA Chicago, RMC Collection, Chicago IL
- 2015 - The Fine Line, solo / collab exhibition, Vetri Glass Gallery, Seattle, WA
- Bowles, Hamish. "Top 10 Selections from the AD Design Show," Vogue.com
- Lovelace, Joyce. “Pure Harmony,” American Craft Magazine, September-October 2017, pp 58-63
- Wood, Dayle. “Mood of the Moment,” Veranda Magazine, September-October 2016.
- Colgan, Melissa. “What’s Hot,” Elle Decor Magazine, p. 51, June 2015.
- Melamed, Samantha. “A Harmonic Partnership Creates Works of Glass,” The Philadelphia Inquirer, Home and Design section, November 7, 2014 pages D1, D3.
- 2018 - Visiting Artist, The University of the Arts, Philadelphia, PA
- 2018 - Artist in Residence, Ignite Glass Studio, Chicago, IL
- 2018 - Top 10, VogueMagazine | Highlights from the AD Design Show
- 2017 - Guest Artist, Corning Museum of Glass 2013 - Top Pick Award (Vetro Vero), ASID NY Chapter
- 2010 - Full Scholarship, Penland School of Crafts 2009 - Guest Artist, The Museum of Glass, Tacoma, WA 2009 - Scholarship, Pilchuck Glass School
- 2008 - Fellowship, Vrij Glas Foundation, Zaandam, Netherlands