You are here
Contact Us & Visit
Massachusetts College of Art and Design
621 Huntington Ave
Boston, MA 02115
For a campus map, our virtual tour, and more information about access to MassArt, please navigate to Visit Campus.
Parking is available at a number of commercial public parking facilities near campus; hourly rates vary. MassArt does not validate parking.
- Evans Way and Palace Roads
Metered street parking near the MassArt Tower Building
- Standard Garage, 333 Longwood Avenue, 617.632.2765
On east side of Longwood Avenue, between Blackfan Street and Binney Street
- The Galleria, 350 Longwood Avenue, 617.723.1488
Garage on the west side of Longwood Avenue between Binney Street and Brookline Avenue
- MASCO Parking Garage, 375 Longwood Avenue, 617.632.2860
Garage on east side of Longwood Avenue on Plymouth Street, behind Brueggers' Bagels
- Stanhope Garage, 690 Huntington Avenue, 617.734.9915
Above ground open lot on the corner of Huntington Avenue and Wigglesworth Street near Brigham Circle
- Museum of Fine Arts, 20-26 Museum Road, 617.369.3657
On Museum Road off of Huntington Avenue, between Louis Prang Street and Forsyth Way
The Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority (MBTA) services greater Boston as well as most of eastern Massachusetts by commuter rail, rapid transit, commuter boat, buses, and light rail. The MBTA provides service directly to the door of the College by both bus and the Green E Line.
Green Line: Travel on the "E" train and exit at Longwood Medical Area.
Orange Line: Travel on any orange line train to Ruggles Station. The college is a five-minute walk from the station. Alternatively, board the CT2 bus bound for Kendall Square and exit at Huntington and Longwood Avenues.
Bus: The following bus routes include stops at or near the college: #39, CT2, #65, #8, #47, #66.
Commuter Rail: The closest stop via commuter rail is Ruggles Station, though the commuter rail provides access to all subway lines. From Ruggles, take the CT2 bus bound for Kendall Square. Exit at Huntington and Longwood Avenues.
Regular hours: Monday through Sunday, 7:00am - 12:00am
- Administrative offices are closed
- There are no classes EXCEPT, in some cases, for Professional and Continuing Education students
- Studio access is from 7:00am - 12:00am
When the College is closed:
- There is no building access
- There is no studio access
View the academic calendar for a list of holidays and closure dates.