You are here
Vaccine & Booster Requirements
MassArt is committed to ensuring academic continuity within a comprehensive and safe plan for campus activity. Full vaccination compliance is a critical element of that plan. For our community members who come to campus, vaccination compliance is defined as being up to date with their vaccinations or having been approved for a medical or religious exemption.
COVID-19 VACCINE & BOOSTERS
If you have not yet done so, it is also strongly encouraged that you receive the new, updated COVID bivalent booster. Vaccine locations throughout Massachusetts can be found using the MassVaxFinder website. View upcoming vaccination clinics for MassArt community members.
- Faculty, Staff and Students are expected to be up to date with CDC recommendations for vaccines and immunizations.
- All Residential Students must be vaccinated and boosted against COVID-19; there are no exceptions.
- MassArt-proximate vaccine locations include the Whittier Street Health Center, CVS Longwood Medical (Moderna), and the Brigham Circle Walgreens (Pfizer-BioNTech).
- In order to be in compliance, students must update vaccination records in Castlebranch. General questions regarding immunizations may be directed to the Immunizations Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Faculty and staff must update vaccination records with Human Resources.
To learn more about COVID-19 vaccines and booster shots, please visit the CDC's website.