Skip to main content

COVID-19 Update

Read the response and updates to COVID-19 at

You are here

Course Registration

Students may register by mail, fax, or phone as well as in person or online. Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis and is open until the first day of class (based on available space).

Collection of Social Security Numbers: The IRS requires that we collect social security numbers for students enrolled in credit bearing courses for use in obtaining the Life Long Learning Credit and the Hope Credit on federal taxes.

Register Online

You may submit your registration online via As you browse the course schedules, when you have found a course you wish to register for, click the "Add" button. The course will be added to your shopping cart and you may check out or add additional classes.

Please keep in mind:

  • No waivers or financial aid will be accepted through online submissions
  • MassArt undergraduates may only register online for summer and winter intersession classes
  • Certificate students may only register online using the college's daVinci system
  • Credit card payments only (Mastercard or Visa)
  • Single credit card payments (you may not split up your total payment over several cards)

Register by Mail

Send your completed registration with credit card information to:

Massachusetts College of Art and Design
Professional and Continuing Education
621 Huntington Avenue
Boston, MA 02115 USA

Register by Fax

Fax Number: 617.879.7171, please include your MasterCard or Visa card number and expiration date on the registration form.

Register by Phone or in Person

Call 617.879.7200 and register with MasterCard or Visa.

PCE is located on the first floor of the Artists Residence building at 600R Huntington Ave (near the new MassArt building that is light brown with green lines).

Monday - Thursday, 9:00am - 7:00pm
Friday, 9:00am - 5:00pm

Registration confirmations may be obtained by logging into

MassArt Undergraduates Enrolling in PCE Courses

Matriculated undergraduates wishing to take PCE courses as part of their course load in fall and spring semesters may do so on a space available basis.

Specific procedures must be followed and PCE fees apply.

Students should contact the registrar's office or PCE regarding registration procedures and fees.


Students registered in a Continuing Education course may add, change, drop or change the academic level of a course by the end of the day before the second class meeting.

Simply complete an add/drop form available from the Continuing Education office or inform us by email at or by letter.

Add/drops cannot be processed by phone. A student will be admitted to a course on a space-available basis and with the permission of the instructor.

Refunds for those who drop a course are made according to the refund policy.

Download the Add/Drop Form