You are here
Art Supply & Bookstore
MassArt Supply and Bookstore is located on the first floor of the Kennedy Building. The shop offers a complete line of professional art supplies, new and used textbooks, course material, apparel, fan gear, gifts, and other college items. Books can also be ordered online.
Reduced hours between semesters and holidays.
Discounts on Apple Products and Software
Colleges of the Fenway students, faculty, and staff can purchase Apple computers and software at Educational pricing.
how to obtain a bookstore voucher
Bookstore vouchers are available ONLY DURING THE ADD/DROP PERIOD
Fill out and sign the form, with the amount needed for supplies. You can view the amount of credit you have available on your Student Self Service account under "Student Account Balance"
Your estimated financial aid package must exceed your financial obligation to MassArt for the current semester in order to qualify for the bookstore voucher. The voucher is an available line of credit that can only be used at the MassArt Art Supply & Bookstore to be used for textbooks and course related supplies.
Example of a credit amount:
- Once funds are transferred to the bookstore, they will not be refunded or reversed
- There is a limit of $400 per semester. Unless used for a personal computer is required. If that is the case, you must check the box stating so
- Once you complete the form, email email@example.com with the subject line "Bookstore Voucher Request"
- Email request must come from your official MassArt email account. This is required to confirm your identity.
- Once the Bursar’s office has confirmed the credit on your account, the bookstore will be informed of the credit and update your account with them. Please allow a business day for this to reflect.
- Visit the MassArt Bookstore and find your course materials.
- Once you have selected the items you want to purchase, proceed to checkout.
- Continue as a guest or sign in
- Select a delivery method (the store will be closed for summer semester, so please do not select in store pick-up)
- The payment method is called VOUCHER/VA. Check the box for this payment type and you will be prompted to provide your MASSART ID number. Enter the entire ID including the leading "0" at the beginning. If you have an account through the bookstore you will then be prompted with this screen or similar:
If there are any restricted items in the bag then the transaction will show an error.