You are here
We are excited to let you know about new mental health resources that are available to all MassArt students called MartyAid. Through MartyAid, you have free access to mental health resources that provide a wide range of services depending on your needs. MartyAid serves as a supplemental resource when the Counseling and Wellness Center is closed or when you are not on campus.
With MartyAid, all students have access to the following services:
- A 24/7/365 mental health support line for in-the-moment support from counselors and connections to next steps, regardless of time of day or student location. Call 617-879-7760 and press 1 to reach the 24/7 Support Line.
- Up to 6 telehealth or face-to-face counseling sessions free of charge per year. Available to students no matter where you are (on or off campus, any state, or internationally) and no insurance necessary.
- Access to an online prescribing clinic for evaluation and management of mental health medications (contact the Counseling and Wellness Center for a referral).
- Personal Navigators provide case management assistance connecting with off-campus providers, housing and food support, specialty treatment, questions about insurance (call the 24/7 line or contact the Counseling and Wellness Center for a referral).
- Free meditation and mindfulness App. Enjoy a Headspace subscription for free. It helps you build coping and resiliency skills and offers more than 1,000 hours of mindfulness and mental well-being content. Sign up for a free headspace account.
- Free self-guided online mental health & wellness program. With the SilverCloud online learning tool, learn how to manage stress, better coping skills, help with managing emotions, and more! You even have the option to work with a coach if you prefer. Sign up for a free SilverCloud account.
- The Wellness Hub which includes articles and videos on mental health and wellness topics including: Mental and Emotional Health, Fitness and Nutrition, Academic Performance, Stress Management, Healthy Relationships and more. To access the Wellness Hub go to martyaid.com or download the CampusWell app.
We know that these past few semesters have been challenging and you’ve had to deal with more stress than usual. If you ever need some support, know that these services are here for you anytime whether you are on or off campus as long as you are enrolled as a MassArt student.
Visit the Martyaid Wellness Hub
Call 617-879-7760 and press 1 | martyaid.com
As a part of MartyAid, all MassArt students can download Headspace and sign up for an account for free.
Headspace is a mindfulness app with an easy-to-use interface that takes the seriousness and intimidation out of meditation.
Head’s mindfulness & meditation app will help you:
- Learn to stress less
- Reduce strain and burnout
- Focus more and decrease mind wandering
- Improve self compassion
- Prepare for exams, presentations, and more with custom exercises
MassArt students are provided with free access to SilverCloud, a digital, on-demand mental health and wellness skill building program.
SilverCloud offers a suite of programs for a range of mental health issues including:
- Depression & Anxiety
- Insomnia & Sleep
- Alcohol misuse
- Resiliency & Wellbeing