You are here
- Your Creative Career
- Resume and Cover Letters
- The Job & Internship Search
- Internship Guidelines, Fair, & Awards
- The Interview
- MassArt Portfolios
- Additional Resources
Students and alumni can self-schedule appointments for career or internship advising through their Handshake account online (go to Career Center in the upper menu and select Appointments in the dropdown.) Questions or trouble with the site? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
GUIDES & WORKSHEETS
- Recording your Background Worksheet
- Resume Guide
- Cover Letter Guide
- How to Format Your Different Experiences
- Basic Text Student Resume & Cover Letter
- Rale Designed Resume & Cover Letter
- Forta Designed Resume & Cover Letter
- Nunito Designed Resume & Cover Letter
- Lato Designed Resume & Cover Letter
Internship Search Resources
Internship Application Timeline - When to apply
INTERNSHIP & Job FAIR
- MassArt holds an annual Internship & Job fair in February/March of each year.
- Prepare for the Fair Handout & Presentation
Interview Stream: Use your MassArt login to access your account on Interview Stream. Interview Stream is a platform that allows you to answer interview questions while recording a video of yourself on your webcam. Make an appointment through your Handshake account if you would like a critique of your mock interview.
- MassArt Portfolios: MassArt students, alumni, faculty and staff may showcase their work to employers recruiting for MassArt talent at portfolios.massart.edu, which is powered by Behance.
- Portfolio Guide for Internship Applications