You are here
Rodgers Hall is an apartment style residence hall that Massart is leasing from Wentworth Institute of Technology. Built in 1924, Rodgers Hall is a unique five-story building is located on Huntington Avenue next door to the Tree House offering studio and one-bedroom style units, with kitchens and bathrooms.
- Secured ID Access external doors
- High-speed internet connections with hardwire access points in each room
- Xfinity Internet television service
- Wireless throughout the building
- Cost of utilities included (except phone service)
- Fully furnished bedrooms and common areas
- Full-service kitchens (microwaves are not provided)
- Air conditioning
- Laundry room
- Game room and vending areas
Either a "regular" or "partial" meal plan is required of all students living on campus. Students living in Rodgers Hall default to the partial meal plan, with the option of upgrading to the regular.
A part-time resident director and two student resident assistants live and work in Rodgers Hall. In addition to planning social, educational, and diversity programs, these individuals act as resources to counsel and advise residential students with academic and personal issues, report building or maintenance problems, and assist students in emergency situations.
MAILING ADDRESS FOR TREE HOUSE RESIDENTS
Because Rodgers Hall does not have functioning mailboxes, residents receive their mail in the Artists’ Residence:
600 Rear Huntington Avenue
Boston, MA 02115
Do not write Massachusetts College of Art and Design or 621 Huntington Avenue on mail. This will cause delays in delivery.