You are here
"It’s really strengthened me and given me the courage and the strength to take all the things that I've learned at MassArt, and all the hard work that I've done, and apply that into creating a business."
Erin Robertson '16 BFA Fashion Design and Fibers never envisioned herself at art school, but when she discovered MassArt, she knew she had to enroll. While at MassArt, Erin received the Council of Fashion Designers of America Teen Vogue Scholarship, was voted one of Most Stylish Bostonians by Boston Globe Magazine, and was featured in local and national press for her work. Shortly after graduation, Erin went on to win Project Runway Season 15 and open her own studio and shop in Boston.
in the press
- Boston Globe: 'Project Runway' Winner to Launch a Style and Design Pop-Up in Fenway
- The Improper Bostonian: Q&A with Erin Robertson
- AdWeek: Starburst Launched a Clothing Line Inspired by the Only Candy Color that Matters, Pink
- Forbes: J.C. Penney Launches 'Project Runway' Line Amid Retail Push for Faster Fashion
- Boston Globe: Cambridge's Erin Robertson Wins 'Project Runway' with Style and Humor
- Boston Globe: My Instagram