You are here
MassArt will remain a masked campus as we begin the Fall semester, with masks required for all community members and guests/visitors, with specific requirements by area:
- Common areas on campus (such as classrooms, meeting rooms, studios/shops, elevators, hallways, and restrooms)
- Dining Hall: Masks will be required (any time not eating or drinking) for MassArt community members and all visitors.
- Individual offices: Masks will continue to be strongly encouraged when two or more people are gathered.
- Outdoors: No masks will be required.
- We continue to encourage the use of high quality, high filtration masks, such as KN95 and KF94 masks.
- Free medical grade masks will be available at entrance security desks for those who need them.
These requirements are informed by guidance from the CDC.