You are here
TEMPORARY UNIVERSAL MASKING POLICY
- MassArt will institute a temporary universal masking policy in all indoor areas effective Tuesday, January 17th, 2023. All individuals, regardless of vaccination status, will be required to wear masks indoors except when:
- Eating or drinking
- In personal office spaces when alone
- In residence hall rooms
- Speaking/performing during certain approved MassArt events
- The Kennedy Cafeteria will remain a “masks encouraged” area.
- Please make sure your mask is snug and tight-fitting, covering both your nose and mouth; we highly recommend wearing at least a medical-grade mask (available at all MassArt security desks) or a KN95/N95.
- If public health conditions permit as outlined by CDC guidelines, tentatively starting January 30th, 2023 masks will be highly encouraged in common spaces (library, hallways) but will still be required in classrooms, studios, and other areas indicated with signage. This follows our previous policy implemented on November 14th, 2022.
If you have further COVID-related questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.