You are here
Thomas Russell is Assistant Professor of Industrial Design at MassArt, where he received his BFA. He has an extensive industrial background including manufacturing, engineering, management and design on both freelance and corporate basis.
IDSA Leadership Roles include: Seat on National Education Committee, Chair of Boston Chapter 2000-2001, Vice Chair of Boston Chapter 1996-1999. Russell also ran the first SCOOP Program for the Northeast District, and has done public service work in Central Honduras relating to implementation of water supply, improving housing and sanitation.
- Fei Company
- Micrion Corporation
- Industrial Sensors Incorporated
- Vibro-meter Incorporated
- 500 Group
- 2001 - Design Massachusetts
- Appliance Manufacturing Magazine
- 1994 - Honorable Mention Appliance Manufacturing
- 1989 - Aspen Design Conference Scholarship