You are here
Mark is Creative Director of Products and User Experience at Teva Pharmaceuticals, one of the world's leading pharmaceutical company. A relentless advocate for human-centered design, Mark and his team are driving better patient outcomes and experiences through the creation of innovative connected products and services.
In his previous role as Design Director at Ximedica, Mark led a talented group of designers across the company's global offices, and ensured thoughtful, human-centered solutions to challenging and complex problems.
In addition to his role at Teva, Mark is also an experienced design educator who is passionate about student development. At MassArt, Mark introduces students to the process and principles of Industrial Design. At the Rhode Island School of Design (RISD), Mark teaches undergraduate studios highlighting the intersection of design and business. Finally, Mark takes an annual residency in Toronto teaching design thinking in an intensive pre-college studio setting.
- 2017-present - Creative Director, Products and User Experience, Teva Pharmaceuticals
- 2011-present - Adjunct Professor / Program Director, Rhode Island School of Design
- 2008-present - Senior Visiting Lecturer, MassArt
- 2015-2017 - Director of Design, Ximedica
- 2013-2015 - Senior HF Industrial Designer + Team Lead, Ximedica
- 2009-2013 - Senior HF Industrial Designer, Ximedica
- 2005-2009 - Industrial Designer, Item NPD
- 2015-present - DesignXRI: Board Member, Secretary
- 22016, 2017 - IDSA, Medical Conference Committee
- 2010-2013 - IDSA: Chapter Co-Chair