You are here
1996 - MFA, Painting and Drawing, University of Texas at Austin, 1992 - BA, Studio Art and Biology, Kalamazoo College,
- 2012-2014 - Co-Director, Brant Gallery, Massachusetts College of Art and Design, MA
- 2010-2012 - Co-Director, Ningyo Editions Gallery, Watertown, MA
- 2006 - Guest Curator, "Please Touch," Gallery Artist Studio Project, Brookline, MA
- 2019 - "Equilibrio: Art, Science and Alpine ibex," solo exhibition, 301 Gallery, Montserrat College of Art, Beverly, MA
- 2018 - "Displacements - Art, Science and the DNA of Alpine ibex," Visitor Center, Swiss National Park, Zernez, Switzerland and the Museum of Zoology of the University of Zürich, Zürich, Switzerland
- 2018 - "Dadabex: Conservation Connection and Hybridity," Fog X Flo performances, Emerald Necklace, Boston, MA
- 2017 - "Society in Upheaval," three-person exhibition, Beard & Weil Galleries, Wheaton College, Norton, MA
- 2017 - "Entfuhrungen" - Kunst, Wissenschaft und die DNA des Steinbocks
- 2016 - "Cautionary Tales," group exhibition, Presidents Gallery, John Jay College, New York, NY
Publications & Presentations
- February 2018 - "Medical Modeling for Artists," Workshop, Transcultural Exchange Conference, Quebec City, Canada
- Spring 2018 - Lux Esto, Randall Schau, “Mountain Man: Chasing (and Painting and Sculpting) the Wild Ibex with Edward Monovich"
- Spring 2018 - "Indelible Footprints: Art, Science and the DNA of Alpine ibex," Sustainability Studio Lecture, Massachusetts College of Art and Design, Boston, MA
- October 2017 - SwissInfo, Susan Misicka, "Mountain King Dissected -for Art Sake"
- March 2017 - Swissair In-Flight Podcast, "Reintroducing the Ibex"
Awards & Recognitions
- 2017 - Marion and Jasper Whiting Foundation Fellowship
- 2016 - Lighton International Artist Exchange Program Fellowship
- 2015 - Swissnex Seed Funding Award for "Footprint" Art/Evolutionary Biology collaboration
- 2004 - New Jersey State Council on the Arts, Individual Artist Fellowship
- 1998 - Diversity Award, The University of Colorado at Boulder
- 1996 - Travel Grant, The University of Texas at Austin