You are here
2003 - MFA in Fine Arts, University of California Los Angeles; 2002 - Corso Superiore in Arte Contemporanea, Fondazione Antonio Ratti; 2000 - Post-Baccalaureate in Painting, Brandeis University; 1998 - BFA in Fine Arts, Massachusetts College of Art
- Adjunct Professor, Massachusetts College of Art and Design
- Adjunct Professor, L.B.C.C.
- Adjunct Professor, Chaffey College
- 2021 - Four Fours, a Subsequent Work, and Small Sculptures, Lowell Ryan Projects, Los Angeles, CA
- 2018 - In and In-Between (Dentro e in Mezzo), Athenaeum Music & Arts Library, La Jolla, CA
- 2016 - Massimo Minimalismo, curated by Lauri Firstenberg and Catherine Taft LA><ART, Los Angeles, CA (monograph)
- 2013 - Sculpted Paintings and Painted Sculptures, new work 2009- 2013, curated by Marco Rios, The Luckman Gallery, California State University, Los Angeles, CA
- 2013 - Space Working, selections 2009-Present, curated by David Pagel, East Gallery, Claremont Graduate University, Claremont, CA
Publications & Presentations
- 2016 - Bode, Katie. "Bright Maing Melchi Puleo at Ochi Projects" Carla. June 9, 2016
- 2013 - Buckley, Annie: "Antonio Adriano Puleo The Harriet & James Luckman Fine Arts Complex," California State University. ARTFORUM.com Critic’s Picks.
- 2009 - Lo, Melissa. "Antonio Adriano Puleo: Cherry and Martin- Los Angeles," Flash Art, July- September 2009, Vol. XLII, No. 267, pp.99.
- 2009 - Miles, Christopher. "Art Around Town: Antonio Adriano Puleo at Cherry and Martin," LA Weekly, June 26- July 2, 2009, p.41.
- 2009 - Pagel, David. "Splintering of Space," Los Angeles Times, June 5, 2009, p. D18.
- Cal State, Los Angeles, CA
- Chapman University, Orange. CA
- Athenaeum, La Jolla, CA