MassArt has provided regular, ongoing testing for the MassArt community since August 2020 through the Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard, a nonprofit academic research institution based in Cambridge, MA. Connecting more than 4,000 scientists across MIT, Harvard, and Harvard hospitals, Broad aims to improve human health by using genomics to advance our understanding of the biology and treatment of human disease, and to help lay the groundwork for a new generation of therapies.
COVID Testing Site Hours
Updated Monday, May 23, 2022
|Monday||12:00 pm - 2:00 pm|
|Wednesday||12:00 pm - 2:00 pm|
The DMC test kit drop box is picked up/processed on Fridays.
All unvaccinated students, faculty and staff who have provided sufficient documentation for medical or religious exemption and are accessing campus regularly will be required to have regular testing at the frequency specified below.
Twice a Week
Once per Week Limit
|Unvaccinated students who have provided sufficient documentation for medical or religious exemption|
|Students who are 100% remote and will not access campus|
|Employees working on campus|
Unvaccinated employees who have provided sufficient documentation for medical or religious exemption
Employees who are 100% remote and will not access campus
* Unvaccinated employees are encouraged to test twice a week.
FREE COVID-19 ANTIGEN SELF-TESTS
With reduced Test Site hours, we want to emphasize the use of self-tests. Free COVID-19 Antigen Self-Tests remain available for pick-up for all faculty, staff and students – while supplies last, at the following locations:
- Kennedy 2nd Floor
- Student Development
- Counseling & Wellness Center
- Security Desks - DMC, Kennedy & Tower
- Residence Halls - Security Desks
- Covid-19 Test Site - DMC North Crackatorium
Seasonal allergies continue to affect or perhaps deceive many of us, so if you have symptoms, please don’t assume “it’s just allergies” – take a COVID test and be sure!
MassArt will continue to use the CoVerified app for:
- MassArt testing site appointment scheduling
- PCR and rapid self-test result notification
- Collection of booster records
All community members need to continue to abide by our measures of health and safety, including but not limited to:
- Wearing a mask indoors
- Maintaining full vaccination compliance
- For individuals with an approved exemption, you must still show a CoVerified “Cleared” screen.
- CoVerified may still be required for access to other Colleges of the Fenway campuses
As always, the safety of all our campus community members is our priority. Maureen Keefe, Vice President of Student Development is leading our internal COVID-19 response. Please email any questions to the team at email@example.com.