You are here
COVID Tactical Team
MassArt's campus protocols are guided by a COVID Tactical Team, which monitors current pandemic conditions and public health guidance, to continue keeping our campus community safe.
The team is informed by data and recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Massachusetts Department of Public Health (DPH),and Department of Higher Education (DHE), and collaborates with the Boston Public Health Commission (BPHC), Colleges of the Fenway (COF), and the State Universities, and other stakeholders as needed and appropriate to inform this important work.
COVID Tactical Team Members
- Maureen Keefe, Vice President of Student Development, Chair
- Ally Hecht, Covid Operations Assistant
- Ellen Carr, Executive Director of Marketing and Communications
- Robert Chambers, VP of Strategic Engagement and Chief of Staff
- Jennie-Rebecca Falcetta, Professor and Chair, Liberal Arts
- Howie Larosee, AVP of Facilities and Planning
- Claudia LeClair, Director of College and Visiting Events
- Charbra Parkman, Director of Facilities and Conference Services, Capstone
- Kate Russell, Director of Academic Operations
- Steve Tourlentes, Studio Manager and Visiting Lecturer, Photography
This is a strong team with cross-campus representation, whose members are ready to respond to the ever-changing pandemic environment in a knowledgeable, nimble manner that will support our community to thrive in our living, learning, teaching, and working environment.