COVID Safety Requirements
Vaccine and Booster Requirements
- Faculty, Staff and Students are expected to be up to date with CDC recommendations for vaccines and immunizations.
- All Residential Students must be vaccinated and boosted against COVID-19; there are no exceptions.
- Locate and schedule a vaccine or booster using the MassVaxFinder website.
- MassArt-proximate vaccine locations include the Whittier Street Health Center, CVS Longwood Medical (Moderna), and the Brigham Circle Walgreens (Pfizer-BioNTech).
- In order to be in compliance, students must update vaccination records in Castlebranch. General questions regarding immunizations may be directed to the Immunizations Team at email@example.com.
- Faculty and staff must update vaccination records with Human Resources.
To learn more about COVID-19 vaccines and booster shots, please visit the CDC's website.
MassArt will remain a masked campus as we begin the Fall semester, with masks required for all community members and guests/visitors, with specific requirements by area:
- Common areas on campus (such as classrooms, meeting rooms, studios/shops, elevators, hallways, and restrooms)
- Dining Hall: Masks will be required (any time not eating or drinking) for MassArt community members and all visitors.
- Individual offices: Masks will continue to be strongly encouraged when two or more people are gathered.
- Outdoors: No masks will be required.
- We continue to encourage the use of high quality, high filtration masks, such as KN95 and KF94 masks.
- Free medical grade masks will be available at entrance security desks for those who need them.
These requirements are informed by guidance from the CDC.
Thank you for your cooperation with this essential component of our campus health and safety plan. It reflects MassArt’s commitment to pursue a just, compassionate, and equitable learning and working environment.
MassArt COVID Team