You are here
The Color platform will be used to streamline our testing process at MassArt. With this platform, users can:
- Activate and submit test kit samples
- Receive results
- The campus can then track and report on campus health metrics
Create your Color account and Activate your test kit
Before you come to campus, visit color.com/create-account and create your account using your MassArt email address. Log in to your MassArt email to confirm your color account.If you have difficulty creating your Color account and are using your MassArt email, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- Activate your kit. When you're on campus and required to test, your test kit must be activated. Sign in to color.com/activate using your newly confirmed credentials.
- Complete the pre-test survey. You will be asked to indicate any symptoms and some medical conditions.
- Review the information about positive and negative test results. Complete the acknowledgements on the next page.
- Complete the form and add the requested personal information: Review and confirm that all of your personal information is correct before submitting.
- Type in your bar code and accession number.
- Complete your self-swab nasal test. Visit MassArt’s Testing page for more details on testing cadences or other questions.
- Drop off your test kit. You can drop your test kit off at any test kit drop off site as long as you have access to the building. Only you should drop off your completed test kit for personal safety.
- Color will notify you of your test results. You will get an email and text notification with your results when ready. If your test comes back positive or inconclusive, additional instructions will follow.
Watch instructional videos about creating a Color account, activating a test kit, and collecting a sample.
Test Pickup and Drop Off Locations
- Covid Testing Site, South Crackertorium
- Tower UL