You are here
Chartwells Path to Open
Chartwells has created a dining plan for The Colleges of the Fenway with physical distancing and pre-packaged solutions with the ability to evolve as necessary. The impact to service models, required equipment, hours of operation, safety enhancements are highlighted below. The basic safety standards will not vary, but will be used across all campus venues.
All Chartwells Dining Halls are now equipped with:
- Sanitizer stands
- Plexi health shield barriers for cashiers
- Associates clad in gloves and masks
- Appropriate signage detailing protocols
- New card readers for students to swipe in (low-contact)
- One-way traffic patterns
- Cutlery in pre-wrapped kits
- Disposable & to go packaging
- An attended allergen station to assist with dietary needs
- No self-service at any stations
- Pre-portioned cereal, hand fruit
- Pre-packaged ice cream novelties
- Bottled beverage only (no fountain beverages)
- Online ordering through Chartwells BOOST
Each guest will be required to
- Sanitize hands prior to entrance to facility
- Wear a mask
To help you save time between classes, we are launching a mobile ordering app. Beginning October 5th we will launch Boost Mobile.
Within the app you will be able to place orders for the Grill, Pizza Station and Deli Station, tell us what time you want your food, pay in advance and pick up your order outside the cafe.
Tuesday, January 19 - Friday, January 22
8:00am - 2:00pm
Saturday, January 23 - Sunday, January 24
Monday, January 25 - Friday, January 29
7:30am - 10:30am
11:00am - 4:00pm
4:30pm - 6:30pm
Saturday, January 30th - Sunday, January 31
10:00am - 4:00pm
Tuesday, January 19 - Sunday, January 24
2:00pm - 6:00pm
Monday, January 25 - Sunday, January 31
2:00pm - 11:00pm
Chartwells offers a variety of items at the C-Store such as sandwiches, entress, and more grab-and-go items.
CLOSED for Spring semester.
You can find additional information about COF Dining online, and follow Dining on Facebook and Instagram. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to us directly via email at Ashley.firstname.lastname@example.org.