You are here
Over 300 works of art in a range of media from emerging to established artists were featured in this year's Auction. Post-Sale Auction artwork is now available online through Bidsquare from Wednesday, April 13- Friday, April 22, 2022. Click here for more information on bidding and how to participate in this year's event.
MAssArt Auction 3D VIrtual Tour
Preview the Auction Artwork virtually by taking a 3D Virtual Tour of the auction spaces, below. Navigate to each Silent Auction and utlize the white circles on the floor or the arrows on your key pad to move around the room. Click on the yellow and white dots to view artwork information and the Lot number on the artwork information tag to be directed to Bidsquare for more details.
AUCTION CATALOG ADDENDUM
Listing updates have occurred for the following lots and the correct information will be listed on Bidsquare:
- Lot 155: Just for you by Faisal Warsani, title adjustment
- Lot 205: 0001 Untitled by Sophia Ainslie, updated value $3,900
- Lot 298 A-D: PUTNEY 1-4 by John Thompson M'05, updated medium to Etching
- Lot 306: Untitled (Falling) by Savanna Nelson, artist biography updated
- Lot 372: Masked Weaver -Lake Malawi by Kristen Palana '98, dimensions corrected to 12" x 9"
- Lot 378: 5 Senses of the Dragon by Yiwen Hou, dimensions corrected to 9.5" x 12" each
- Lot 392: Ring by Jee Hye Kwon, ring size corrected to 6.5-7
Due to extenuating circumstances, the following pieces are no longer available:
- Lot 223: Tree by Scott Offen
- Lot 259: in (C)uba 2 by Alvarega
- Lot 279: Pink Champagne by Stefanie Klavens
- Lot 293: Mist Trail by Ben Nelson '16
- Lot 344: Tale of Three Lands by Michelle Sija Ma